Set your store
LUCKY STRIPES - VANILLA & CHOCOLATE ZEBRA COOKIES
A final delicious birthday treat to share with you all! Kids all over the world are celebrating their birthdays this year away from many of their loved ones, so we wanted to help make the occasion a little more special with some super fun recipes that will hopefully put a smile on their face! Check out our third delicious recipe from @bakergatherer Dane McGregor - Vanilla & Chocolate Zebra Cookies!
Is your little adventurer looking for some more things to do? Bobux Sessions bring all kinds of fun for little ones straight to your home. From Tuesdays to Saturdays during April we'll have some of our talented Kiwi friends take us through magical stories, science sessions, delicious treats to whip up at home, and yoga moves for young ones! Join us Live at 11am NZT on our instagram @bobuxshoes so your little ones can say hello to our special guests and ask them questions along the way, or check out the videos afterwards on our IGVT! See you there!
Meet - DANE McGREGOR
Hailing from Hamilton, Dane McGregor’s passion project is as a content creator known as the Baker Gatherer. He aims to create recipes that inspire and engage with his follower’s senses. Dane is also a father who has degrees in graphic design as well as early childhood teaching. As a foodie at heart, he is excited to bring his creations to the Bobux Sessions.
Lucky Stripes - Vanilla & Chocolate Zebra Cookies
Here's what to do:
1. Either using a hand-beater or stand-mixer, beat together the butter and icing sugar until fluffy
- 100g Milk or Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate Chips
1. Melt milk chocolate in a small pot over a larger pot of simmering water until smooth.
2. Using a piping bag or bottle with small nozzle, draw a circular snout shape toward the bottom of the cooled cookies before placing 2 white chocolates chips to resemble nostrils.
3. Continue to use this milk chocolate to place some eyes before allow chocolate to cool and set.