This new, innovative sandal is designed for water - using lightweight textiles throughout, that stay lightweight even when completely soaked. The straps have been carefully worked to have smooth, gentle edges and a durable leather heel counter keeps feet stable and secure in their Scuba sandals. The Scuba’s quirky styling, candy pink colourway and high-performance design make it perfect for summer fun.
This style fits larger than our other open toe sandals. We recommend choosing a size smaller than your child’s normal size, or using Strutfit to find the right size in this style.
- Synthetic Nubuck + Coated Leather Upper.
- White I-Walk Aktiv Sole.
- Nylon Spandex + Micro Suede Lining.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. For best care, use natural water-repellent spray on canvas/textile before wearing and every four weeks after.
The stage range for confident walkers:
- I-Walk is designed for the leaner shape of confident walkers' feet.
- Designed for confident movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable materials.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Synthetic nylon with buttery nubuck finish. Resists water absorption for splashing in puddles and other wet adventures.
Super flexible leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Hardwearing, non-marking sole with 30% natural rubber for extra durability and flexibility.
- Tread angled for strong grip across diverse range of activity and stability through toe drive and heel plant.
- Deep grooves across high flex area of sole support natural foot flexion and extension.
- Based on Formula 1 tyre tread, water wicking funnels expel water from underfoot, increasing traction.
From our Instagram
Set your store