This understated winter boot in a unique boysenberry colourway is designed for everyday wear in chilly climates. The unisex Tahoe Arctic boot is lined with Merino wool that naturally regulates temperature and wicks away moisture, and topped with lambskin for extra fluff around the ankle. Also featuring the Bobux SPLASHTEX® internal waterproof membrane to keep little feet dry and warm. The outer zipper, side gusset and strap fastening allow for easy on-and-off and extra adjustability, keeping kids stylish and comfortable throughout the colder months. Suitable for confident walkers, this style fits true to size.
- Upper: Quickdry™ Vintage-Look Leather
- Sole: BBX B-Hive IW (Gum)
- Lining: Merino Fleece (Blonde)
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for confident walkers:
- I-Walk is designed for the leaner shape of confident walkers' feet.
- Designed for confident movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
From our Instagram
Set your store